Facing a state or local agency over land use, development planning or zoning matters without an attorney may be an unwise move. Experienced real estate lawyers such as those at Hoegen & Associates, P.C., in Wilkes-Barre can provide sound guidance and can effectively represent your interests before state and local administrative bodies. Contact Hoegen & Associates, P.C., with your question or concern.

Representing Landowners in Land Use and Development Planning Hearings

At Hoegen & Associates, P.C., the Pennsylvania land use and development attorneys have extensive experience representing landowners and developers in administrative and court hearings. The laws regarding land use and development planning can be complex and require an advocate with experience and a thorough knowledge of local ordinances and regional conditions. Located in Wilkes-Barre, we have knowledge of land use and zoning laws throughout the state.

Preparing Your Zoning, Land Use or Environmental Case

Whether the attorneys of Hoegen & Associates, P.C., are presenting your case before a judge or an administrative body, they will carefully prepare compelling, persuasive arguments and attend to all the details. Whether your case involves land use, easements, zoning, process improvements or environmental or wetland matters, Hoegen & Associates, P.C., is a firm of hardworking attorneys who will diligently and effectively represent you. The reputation of the members of the firm in obtaining the proper permits and authorizations for land development is without question.

Contact an Experienced Pennsylvania Real Estate Development Firm

In addition to providing representation in land use, zoning and development matters, Hoegen & Associates, P.C., provides counsel for business matters and all real estate law issues ranging from construction law to eminent domain, zoning variances, tax assessment appeals and other real property litigation.

For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced attorney about a proposed development or representation before a state, local or federal agency, contact Hoegen & Associates, P.C.